History

Our success has tradition - Some start from the scratch, then make it big. This is exactly what happened to the rich in tradition and well-established family owned company Keppler. In 1965 Karl Keppler founded his mechanical workshop in Pfullingen. After several new buildings, relocations and personal enlargements, Keppler became a highly innovative machine building company with own construction department.

In 2007 the headquater in Pfullingen was supported by the new founded office in Sachsen / Chemnitz. In the same year Keppler introduced with great success its 6-axis Universal Machining Centre of the HDC-series on the market.

Two years later in 2009, the 6-axis Travelling Column Machine FS with a maximum table load of up to 40 tons, was introduced to the market followed by the FSH type with a table load up to 4 tons. In 2013 the successful Universal Machining Centre was expansioned by the Z-type. The design of the Z-series characterizes itself with rapid traverse speed from up to 45 m/min and accelerations from up to 4 m/s².

Again, one year later, in 2014, the "small"-series HDC-1200 was added to the HDC-family

Milestones

  • 1965
Company foundation by Karl Keppler in 1st July 1965
  • 1973
New company building in the Robert-Bosch-Straße 4
  • 1989
New company building in the Max-Eyth-Straße 9
  • 1995
Establishment of the engineering department
  • 2000
DIN ISO 9001 certification
  • 2007
Foundation of the office in Chemnitz
Market launch of the 6-axis Universal Machining Centre HDC-series
  • 2009
Product placement of the 6-axis Travelling Column Machine FS- and FSH-type
  • 2013
Upgrade of the Universal Machining Centre by the HDC-Z type
  • 2015
Adding the new HDC-1200 to the HDC-family